Custom Mechanics Pty Ltd consider your safety very important so it goes without saying we are happy to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available through our Rockingham workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Rockingham
With reference to brakes, it is a bad idea to ignore them until brake repairs become needed.
Regular check ups such as our 65 point vehicle report, which we provide with every full car service entrusted to Custom Mechanics Pty Ltd, are important to make sure the vehicle's brakes are sufficient for the task of stopping you. Our expert technicians are able to alert you where there are signs that repairs or servicing of the vehicle's brake system is required to stop it leading to a bigger problem.
Brake services we conduct at Custom Mechanics Pty Ltd include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Replacement Of Brake Discs And Drums
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any tell tale signs that a car's brakes may be in need of a servicing use our online booking feature to get your vehicle's brakes reviewed through our Rockingham workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be alert to:
- Sticky Feeling To Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving while Braking
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Warning Light
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changes In Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To see more information regarding brake warning signs along with their probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing